Saturday, February 16, 2013

Interesting Facts about myself!!

Ahhhh... Finally starting the challenge...It gives me a feeling that this is the starting of my dream.. My dream My dream to be a world famous blogger...

Day 1

Phew... When I read the topic, the first thing which hit my mind was...Am I really interesting..Am I?? I still have no answer.. May be you guys can answer this after reading my post..

                                       

True Bhindi Lover....
I bet nobody in the world would love bhindi like I do...I need to need to have bhindi for lunch..I ll better remain hungry instead of eating anything else!!

My first crush
Always..always..always my brother..I have never admired and loved any guy in this world like bhaiya.. He is just a darling..People say, if siblings don't fight they are abnormal...I like it the abnormal way!!

A total day-dreamer
Haphazard thoughts hit my mind anytime during the day... While studing, I would suddenly think, infact imagine.. How would I be after 10 years.I can spend hours thinking about the most useless things in the world!!

Love..simply love junk food

I know this...if you are an indori...junk food would be your first love..I am surely no different..
(Now stop imagining.. hot kachori's , samosa's and chips.. I just cant stop that!!)

Gadget Freak
 I just cant live without gadgets and apple a day keeps the doctor away....confused???...My apple , My iphone keeps me happy and surely the doc far away!!

Love chatting
Wheather it is Whatsapp or Gtalk or FB messenger...In my iphone..they are always always full...I love to share the most irrelevant and highly unimportant things with friends, cousins....

Honey Singh v/s Jagjeet Singh
I know..they simply have no comparison but I just love their numbers..Simply breath taking at the first insight..

Guys, keep reading, feel awesome and stay blessed...

Working for the challenge!!
Keep visiting..

5 comments: