Saturday, May 4, 2013

10 of my favorite things

Day 6
10 of my favorite things

>Blogging is one of my top favorite things

>Reading*

>Day dreaming and imagining highly impossible things

>Chatting

>Not blessed with an athletic body but still I like swimming

>Watching the sky late night and interacting with myself
( This line makes me remember of the song " Mai aur meri tanhaai")

>Hunger is an issue which I cannot bear. It makes me cranky. So snacking all day is my next one.

>Photos. Love watching. Love clicking and love getting myself clicked. My iPhone photo gallery goes endless.

>M3
Music, Movies and Masti
(Last but not the least!!)

*Excludes academic material

Still working for the challenge..
Keep visiting..

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started with this challenge.. Keep going!! :D
    This also reminds me I'm yet to complete mine. Bas ye exams ho jaaye.. fir blogging full on! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm hmm.. priyanka.. must say.. u hv commendable potential of writing.. visited ur blog a number of times.. yar thodi tips de de

      Delete
    2. I'm SO glad and overwhelmed that you find my work great. Thank you so much! :)
      Tips? Haha, no pro I am.
      I just follow my impulse. And write for myself. :D
      One thing that I always believe in is- never judge your writing. It might be nice for some people but beautiful and just perfect to some others. Just write whatever you want to, whatever makes YOU happy. :))

      Love and wishes. Keep blogging!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Well my favourite thing list would also be same as yours except swimming... i cant swim..
    And that condition apply wala point toh too good hai.. ;)

    Keep it up. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete